A Saucerful Of Secrets is the second studio album by progressive rock band Pink Floyd. It was released by Columbia Records and EMI Music in 1968.
- Let There Be More Light - 5:38
- Remember A Day - 4:33
- Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - 5:28
- Corporal Clegg - 4:13
- A Saucerful Of Secrets - 11:57
- See-Saw - 4:36
- Jugband Blues - 3:00
- Syd Barrett - Guitars, Lead Vocals
- David Gilmour - Guitars, Lead Vocals
- Roger Waters - Bass
- Richard Wright - Keyboards
- Nick Mason - Drums, Percussion
- Background vocals by Roger Waters, Richard Wright, and Norman Smith
- Norman Smith - Drums
- Produced by Norman Smith
- Cover Design by Hipgnosis
1 people own this album. If you own this album, change the number to one higher!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.