This album is recommended by Album Wiki staff! Click HERE for more details.
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is an album by The Beatles. It was created by the band when they wanted to escape their mop-top image into something different. The idea was brought up in late 1966 by Paul McCartney while thinking about salt and pepper. The album was released on June 1, 1967 in Britain on Parlophone and on June 2, 1967 in the United States on Capitol. It is acknowledged by Rolling Stone magazine as the best album of all time.
- All songs written by Paul McCartney and John Lennon except where noted.
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [2:02]
- With A Little Help From My Friends [2:44]
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds [3:28]
- Getting Better [2:48]
- Fixing A Hole [2:36]
- She's Leaving Home [3:35]
- Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! [2:37]
- Within You Without You [5:04] (Written by George Harrison)
- When I'm Sixty-Four [2:37]
- Lovely Rita [2:42]
- Good Morning Good Morning [2:41]
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) [1:19]
- A Day In The Life [5:39]
3 people own this album. If you own this album, change the number to one higher!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.